Date: Thursday 8 July 2021
Time: 10.00 to 15.00
The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Research Design Service Yorkshire and Humber (RDS YH) is one of ten regional services across England who each give design and methodological support to health, public health and social care researchers who are developing research applications. They are running the following session:
Who is this for?
This online session is for researchers and health professionals who want to develop and submit a fellowship application. Preparing a good application takes time. This workshop will help you to focus your ideas to produce a strong application. If you want to develop a competitive application which has the best chance of success, then this event is for you.
The session is free to attend and will cover:
- Pitching your idea to others – how to present your idea ‘cold’ in just 3 minutes
- How to check if you are ‘Fellowship ready’
- What the application process looks like
- Public Involvement and Impact
- What the NIHR Academy will be looking for
- How the RDS can help you
Please view the event flyer for more information and how to book your place. We advise booking early to avoid disappointment.