Health Safety and Security
For information about the University’s Health, Safety and Security policy, visit: www.york.ac.uk/admin/hsas/
The department's first aiders are Anna Childs (3180, PS/A016), and Louise Ward (4370, PS/C019)
Equality, diversity and inclusion
What we gain from our diverse communities is immeasurable and we are committed to the creation of a fair, welcoming and inclusive environment for all, where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
For more information about ED&I at the University see:
- ED&I guidance and resources
- Digital Accessibility
- Information about Inclusive facilities on campus
- Dignity at Work and Study Policy
- Subscribe to our Diversity events Google calendar
- See our Let's talk about race and racism webpage
- See our Gender Equality guidance and resources
- Athena Swan Charter, Principles and Awards
For more information about equality, diversity and inclusion at the University please visit: www.york.ac.uk/about/equality/
The Department of Psychology has staff and students from a range of nationalities and cultural backgrounds. It holds an Athena Swan Gold Award for promoting good employment practice for women working in science, engineering and technology in higher education and research.
If you consider that you have been subjected to unfair or discriminatory practices or behaviour you should contact your academic supervisor in the first instance. In addition, Dr. Melanie Forster is the Department's designated Harassment Officer and female contact person.