Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- If you intend to submit an application, please inform Julia Baker email@example.com in the Department’s Finance Team. She will provide you with an M code.
- In your covering letter, explain to the grant awarding body that, in the event that your application is successful, the award cheque should be made out to “University of York”.
- When you have assembled your complete application and before you submit it, send an electronic copy to Julia Baker. Please also include:-
- the value of the award
- application date
- likely date of outcome
- travel dates
- conference dates
- Please ensure that all conference travel costs incurred whilst you are awaiting the outcome of your application are coded to this M code.
- When you know the outcome of your application, forward the notification to Julia Baker.
- When you receive the award cheque, consult Julia Baker again and she will explain how you should submit it to the University such that the funds are assigned to this M code account.