- Health Research Board - free talks in Trial Methodology, including:
- Pragmatic Trials: What, when & how?
- Informed Consent in Clinical Trials
- Increasing the value of clinical trials - evidence for progress?
- Linkedin Learning - 1 month free trial, includes training in:
- Interpersonal communication
- The data science of Healthcare, Medicine and Public Health
- Working with difficult people
- TED talks - including 'Why curiosity is the key to science and medicine', 'Why your doctor should care about social injustice' and 'The pharmacy of the future? Personalised pills, 3D printed from home'.
- Pint of Science: A space for researchers and members of the public alike to come together, be curious, and chat about research. Features 'Cuppa Science' online discussions and podcasts.