Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


They can advise what to do if things go wrong and refer you to the right people in the University for help with more personal matters.

If you are an overseas student on a Tier 4 hold a Student visa, you will need to attend at least least two individual meetings per term with your supervisor.